Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Bedford Whaleboat 1860

Here are some images of Amati's 1/16 scale New Bedford Whaleboat 1860.
I realize I've posted images of this model awhile back but this time around I've decided to take images of it with a dark background as opposed to the usual white. You can see them here.
The background is just a black cardstock. You remember the type of paper you used in school art class? Same stuff.
I know I've done images with black backgrounds before but in those cases I hung dark cloth in the background at a few feet from the model. A more difficult process and no background texture. Trying new things.

2 comments:

Motorsport Modeller said...

Stunning work Warren...love the details are these included or your own add?

-Warren Zoell said...

A bit of both. Still had to build most of the parts using plans.