Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2018

9 Years

It was on this day nine years ago that I decided to start this blog. It's hard to believe I've built so many models. It's been a lot of fun and I have you to thank for it.
You may have noticed that I haven't built anything for awhile. This is because I've been suffering from model builders burnout and I've been taking a break. In the mean time I've been focusing on my LP collection and my stereo system upgrades. I'm trying to put together the best system I can using vintage components. One can build a pretty good system on the cheap when going vintage.
But not to worry. I'll be back building models again in no time.

2 comments:

Diego said...

Hello Warren,

It is difficult to maintain day by day over the years.

And it is also true that nothing lasts forever.

The important thing is to enjoy what you do and grow as a person.

Merry Christmas.
A hug.

-Warren Zoell said...

No te preocupes Diego, solo estoy tomando un descanso. Volveré a construir modelos en ningún momento. Aunque solo uno o dos al mes.
Feliz navidad Diego!