Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Mercedes-Benz SS 1927 Sonder Kabriolet

Here are some more images of Minicraft's 1/16 scale Mercedes-Benz SS 1927/28 Sonder Kabriolet.
For some reason when I originally posted this model a few years ago it got lost in the widget back wash and never showed up on the little squares anywhere at the bottom of posts. As a result It wasn't as well known a post as I feel it should have been. So I've taken some new pictures this time with a darker background and I'm reposting it.
Here's the link to my original post plus if you're wondering why I'm not showing the interior here is this post to placate you. Enjoy!

Finding information on the 1927 variant is next to impossible so far. I will update should I ever find any.
Also this kit has been reissued under various company names over its history. Great kits usually are. From Minicraft to Revell to Entex etc. Though I'm not positive I think this kit was originally a Bandai model.

4 comments:

Phil said...

Wow, first class model!!

-Warren Zoell said...

Thanks Phil!

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-Warren Zoell said...

Thanks Greg!