Translate

Friday, December 6, 2019

!0 Years

It's been 10 years since I started this site and I hope to continue it. I've just been taking a long hiatus as I've become just too burnt out from model building and I need time away from it for awhile.
But not to worry I will return.
In the meantime I've decided to take up playing music again. I quit playing music back in the mid 90's because the music business was more about business than music. I got sick and tired of agents telling us to "Play more hits guys" instead of playing what we wanted to play. So I walked away from it. The music business has gotten a lot worse since then. Just look at what passes for music nowadays.
Anyway regardless I've decided to pick up my guitar again and give it a go for my own amusement and bemusement, and I have to say that man do I suck. But It's coming back to me slowly and I am getting better.

6 comments:

Diego said...

Hi Warren,
I am glad to hear from you.
Go, go, so musician. Excellent.
Won't you be the 6th Beatle?
But remember, one thing does not take away the other. You can go doing a little of everything.
I have opened the Caumuzzik channel, music, hehe ...
Don't hate me. I do it with the garageband. In any case, the fault lies with Steve Jobs and Apple.
Merry Christmas Warren, a hug.

-Warren Zoell said...

Feliz Navidad Diego!
No se preocupe, tengo un Grumman Hellcat a escala 1/24 y un Panzer II a escala 1/6 en espera de ser construido. Llegaré a ellos eventualmente.

Captain said...

Congratulations for that, You are doing very good models. Keep on the good stuff :)

-Warren Zoell said...

Thanks Captain!

Billy Oleary said...

Enjoy what you do.
Thanks for 10 years of Canadian content.
Happy new year 2020!

-Warren Zoell said...

Thanks Billy!